Terms and conditions of booking.
Please be aware that the use of gas, electrical appliances and barbecues in awnings is a fire hazard and may put you at risk of carbon monoxide poisoning. Under no circumstances should any appliance be left on whilst the caravan/awning is unattended.
1. Caravans must be adequately insured and are only allowed on site provided that you, the owner undertakes to relieve the management of all liability whatsoever for accidents to yourselves and/or loss of or damage to your property within the precincts of the park.
2. On arrival you will be issued with a security card for the barrier and a code for the toilet block. A £5.00 deposit is required and is refunded on your departure
3. ONE CAR PER PITCH permitted to be parked outside your caravan. Extra cars can be parked in the car park free of charge. No cars are to be parked on empty pitches.
4. No works/commercial vehicles or transit vans are allowed on site.
5. It is the responsibility of parents to supervise their own children in the play area and on the park at all times. Vandalism or anti-social behaviour could result in you being asked to leave the site. Please respect other customer’s privacy.
Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied around the fishing lake and the nature walks by a responsible adult. No dogs allowed
6. In the interest of public protection cycles can be ridden on site providing they are not causing a nuisance to others and a safety helmet is worn.
7. For the peace of all holiday makers please use the designated area for loose ball games.
8. Rules regarding dogs are: No more than 2 dogs per van and they must be kept on a lead at all times whilst outside the van. Any fouling is to be removed and discarded appropriately.
9. The use of washing lines outside your caravan is not permitted.
10. PLAY AREA. The play area is not to be used between sunset and 8.00 am. No dogs in the play area please.
11. All awnings are erected at owners risk and all guy ropes and storm straps must be on the inside of your pitch.
12. WILD LIFE. Damage to wild life or their habitats is illegal and will result in persons responsible being liable to prosecution and eviction from the site.
13. BARBECUES/GAZEBOS AND WINDBREAKS. Barbecues are allowed but not directly on the grass, no fires. Gazebos are not allowed due to fire regulations. Please remove all windbreaks when the van is unoccupied.
14. RUBBISH DISPOSAL. Only normal domestic refuse should be placed in the bins. No awnings, domestic appliances or large items.
The management will maintain the cleanliness of the showers, toilets, laundry and pot wash areas. We would appreciate your co-operation in maintaining the standard of cleanliness.
Excessive use of electrical appliances will cause the system to trip.
Please be conscious of what you have plugged in.
Please vacate your pitch by 12 noon on the day of departure.
Late stays may be arranged for a nominal fee.