- No electrical items are to be used in awnings.
- Gazebos and tents are not allowed on touring pitches.
- No cycling/skateboards/skates/scooters are to be used around the toilet block.
- Children under 5 yrs to be accompanied by an adult in toilet blocks.
- No animals allowed inside the toilet block or on the play areas.
- No smoking allowed inside the toilet block.
- Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times, clean up its poo the dog can’t! Your dog is your responsibility.
- No washing lines allowed on pitches.
- No nappies/sanitary items to be emptied in the sluices/chemical disposal points, please put them in the bins.
- Ball games are prohibited on the park.
- No alcohol to be taken or consumed in the games room.
- Barbecues are allowed on site but must be off the ground so as not to cause any burn marks.
- No hot coals or ashes to be placed in the bins.
- Please drive as slowly as possible. Everyone wants to feel safe. There is a 5mph speed limit on site, so no excuses!
- Please leave your pitch how you would expect to find it.
- Please respect others and remember noise carries. No noise after 11.30pm. Please act in a courteous manner to ourselves and other guests.
- Departures are to be by 12.00 noon
1st January 2021
As per the latest government regulations the park will be closed from 00:01 hours on the 31st December until latest restrictions are lifted.